Heed The Warning

Sunday, April 08, 2007

A Couple Of Mixtapes

I was bored the other night and decided to make some mixtapes. One is of some of my current favourite songs, the other was a mix that was designed to cheer up one of my friends who is a little sad at the moment. I hope you guys like them

Chris' Mix Tape - 4/7/07
Bloc Party - We Were Lovers
Lovedrug - Doomsday & The Echo
The Decemberists - When The War Came
The One AM Radio - In The Time We've Got
Weerd Science - Girl, Your Baby's Worm Food

Download

Happy Mix Tape
All Time Low - The Party Scene
The Format - The First Single
Brandtson - Nobody Dances Anymore
Cartel - Settle Down
Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness
Millencolin - Stop To Think
Motion City Soundtrack - Attractive Today
Pompeii - Pythons, Awake!
Relient K - High Of 75
The Academy Is... - Checkmarks
This Providence - Everyday
The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
Frenzal Rhomb - You Can't Move Into My House

Download

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home